Times when your Apple Vision Pro is faced with a certain issue or it’s struggling to work smoothly, you might have to restart it. Having relied on this incredibly simple yet effective troubleshooting solution for years to fix common iOS issues, I must say that it’s worth having a good grip on. So, if you are not sure how to restart your Apple Watch, let me show you how it’s done the quick way.
How to Reboot Your Apple Vision Pro
If you are already an iPhone user, there is a good chance you may find it more convenient to handle the Vision Pro. Not just the user interface but also many settings are quite familiar. Therefore, you might not have to dig deep or go through a steep learning curve to get the most out of the mixed-reality headset or deal with its prominent buttons
- To get started, press and hold the top button and Digital Crown simultaneously until the sliders show up on the screen.
- Now, you need to drag the top slider to turn off your Apple Vision Pro.
- After waiting for a few seconds, press and hold the top button until the Apple logo shows up on the front display. Subsequently, your Vision Pro will turn on.
- Keep in mind that the Apple Vision Pro takes a few seconds to turn on completely. Once it’s completely powered on, a cool tone will confirm the action.
Shut Down/Turn OFF Your Apple Vision Pro from the Settings App
- Alternatively, head over to the Settings app on your Apple Vision Pro > Scroll down a bit and choose General in the Settings menu > -> Select Shut Down.
- Next, drag the power off slider to shut down your Vision Pro.
Turn OFF Your Apple Vision Pro by Detaching the Power Cable
You can also just detach the power cable to shut down your Apple Vision Pro. Bear in mind this is not an ideal way to turn off your Apple Vision Pro. Therefore, you should avoid going for this radical method ( in most scenarios) as it might create problems.
That’s about it! So, that’s how you can reboot your all-new Vision Pro. As stated above, it can come in super handy in several situations. Whether your headset feels slow, you are faced with a miscellaneous issue or apps are misbehaving, it can have a role to play.
While it would be too early to come up with any sure-fire verdict, Apple Vision Pro has managed to garner impressive reviews. And rightly so as the headset has both the specs and and the vision to take spatial computing to the next level. Considering the rave reviews and the massive hype, it might not be too long before we see a handful of real challengers to Apple’s mixed-reality headset.
That said, feel free to share your thoughts about Vision Pro and the features that have fascinated you the most. Besides, if you have noticed any downsides, feel free to let me know them as well.