Live Sticker is one of those iOS 17 features that have managed to win a lot of attention. Transforming a photo into a hilarious Live Sticker and sharing it with your friends and loved ones is super cool. No wonder folks never get tired of making a ton of fun-loving stickers and blasting them on social networking sites. But what if you have created too many stickers and now want to get rid of the unwanted ones? Read on as I’m going to show you how to delete a Live Sticker in iOS 17 on iPhone and iPad with ease.
Delete Live Stickers in iOS 17/iPadOS 17 on iPhone and iPad
Though removing a Live Sticker from your sticker collection is dead simple, it’s a little under the wraps. Moreover, you can do it only from the Apple Messages app.
- First and foremost, launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, open a conversation thread.
- Next, hit the “+” button at the bottom left of the text input field.
- When the vertical menu pops up on the screen, choose Stickers.
- Next up, ensure that the sticker tab is selected.
- Up next, find the sticker you want to delete.
- Then, long-press on the sticker you would like to get rid of.
- Finally, hit the red Delete button and you are done.
That’s pretty much it! You have successfully cleaned up the useless Live Stickers. Note that you can repeat these same quick steps to delete other unwanted stickers as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why are Live Stickers not working on my iPhone?
There could be multiple reasons why Live Stickers are not working on your iPhone. For instance, the issue could be due to incompatibility and the selection of the wrong image format. Bear in mind that Live Sticker supports only Live Photos.
2. What causes the iPhone to overheat?
Some of the biggest culprits of the overheating issue on iPhone are clogged-up storage, heavy usage, worn-out battery, and faulty chargers. In rare cases, software bugs also tend to cause the iPhone to get hot.
3. What makes iOS 17 an exciting update?
Even though iOS 17 is not perfect, it has checked off the most essential boxes to stake the claim of being one of the greatest iOS updates ever. Apart from launching a plethora of exciting features like Contact Posters, StandBy, and NameDrop, it has also paid special attention to boosting stability. And yes, security and privacy have also been beefed up.