Right from the outset, the contact posters have managed to live up to the hype. What has appealed to everyone (including me) the most is the ability to craft eye-catching posters with different backgrounds, depth effect, and stunning filters. What’s more, there is also a slightly hidden way to fine-tune the font so that your poster looks stand out from the rest. So, if you find the font of your contact poster dull or wish to make it even more elegant, follow along to learn how to change/customize contact poster font and color in iOS 17 on iPhone.
Customize Contact Poster Font and Color on iPhone
When you have a variety of fonts to choose from, it becomes fun to give a unique look to your name. To let you perfectly fine-tune the appearance of the selected font, iOS 17 offers a pretty handy slider to let you adjust the size. Whether you wish to go for a bold on-the-face font or want to opt for a minimalist look, the slider can let you achieve it with precision. Better still, there is also a handy color slider to let you tweak the intensity of the chosen color.
- First and foremost, open the Contacts app on your iPhone running iOS 17 or later.
- Now, tap on the contact card at the top.
- Next, tap on Contact Photo & Poster.
- Next up, tap on Name. Then, you can tweak the name to make it more fancy (optional).
- After that, tap on the Edit button at the bottom of the current contact poster.
- Then, tap on the Customize button and choose Poster in the menu.
- Up next, tap on your name to bring up the Font & Color window.
- Next, choose the desired font.
- Next up, you can use the font slider to perfectly adjust the font of your contact poster.
- Up next, select the preferred color. To adjust the color intensity of the font, drag the slider left or right.
- Once you have adjusted the font and color of your contact postered, tap on the “X” button at the top right corner of the window.
- Then, tap on the Done button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Finally, tap on Continue to confirm the change and you are good to go! So, that’s how you can make the font of your contact poster look pleasing to the eyes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you hide contact poster from unknown people?
Ans: On your iPhone, head over to the Contacts app > tap on contact card > Contact Photo and Poster > In the Share Automatically section, choose Contacts Only.
2. Can Android users view your contact poster?
Ans: Yes, they can. So long as they have saved your phone number, they can view your contact poster.