Contact Poster is one of those iOS 17 features that have managed to live up to the hype. What I have personally loved about this new add-on is the ability to fully customize the contact card with a variety of filters and background colors. Depending on your preference, you can tweak not only the background color of your poster but also fine-tune the intensity of the color to your liking. To me, this is exactly what you need to ensure that your image looks in line with your style quotient. That said, let me show you how to change the background color of your contact poster on iPhone running iOS 17.
Change the Background Color of a Contact Poster on iPhone
Since the background color icon is a little under the wrap, many fail to notice it at first glance. For a moment, it had tricked me as well. As for functionality, it’s pretty much in tune with how you change the background color of your iPhone Lock Screen wallpaper.
- On your iPhone, open the Contacts app on your iPhone and then tap on your “Contact Card”.
- Now, tap on Contact Photo & Poster.
- Tap on the Edit button that shows at the bottom of your contact poster.
- Next, swipe left/right on the available contact posters to find the contact poster which background color you would like to change.
- Next up, tap on the Customize button at the bottom of the poster.
- Next, select the Poster in the popup menu.
- Up next, tap on the background color icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, choose the desired background color you would like to use.
- After that, use the color slider to perfectly adjust the background color of your contact poster.
- Once you are pleased with your poster, tap on “Done” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Continue and hit Update (if asked) to confirm sharing your contact poster with others.
That’s done! So, that’s how tweaking the background of a poster works in iOS 17. Now that you’ve got a good grip on this hack, make a bunch of eye-catching posters to flaunt your contact poster in style.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why are apps crashing on my iPhone after iOS 17 update?
One of the biggest reasons why apps are crashing left, right, and center on your iPhone after the iOS 17 update is due to incompatibility. Hence, try updating the apps. On your device, open the App Store -> your profile -> scroll down to find the apps and update them all.
2. Why is my iPhone draining the battery so rapidly?
Before putting the sole blame on the worn-out battery, make sure to take control of all the power-hungry features as they could very well be the wrecker-in-chief.