Apple Messages app has gone through a major overhaul. Whether it’s UI tweaking or the addition of several notable features such as Live Stickers and “Apple Check In”, the stock messaging app is battle-ready to spice up your messaging experience. Thanks to the redesigned user interface, quite a few features have been relocated including the ability to access sticker apps. So, if this tweaking is driving you nuts, read on to learn how to access and manage sticker apps in iOS 17 on iPhone and iPad.
Access and Manage Sticker Apps on iPhone and iPad
To ensure you are in complete control, the Messages app lets you perfectly rearrange the sticker apps and also get rid of the unwanted ones with ease.
- To get started, open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- After that, head over to a conversation thread and open it.
- Now, hit the “+” button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Next, choose Stickers in the menu that pops up.
- Next up, swipe left from the right on the row of the installed sticker apps.
- Up next, tap on the Edit button at the end of the row.
Rearrange iMessage Sticker Apps
- If you want to ideally rearrange the sticker apps, touch and hold onto the three lines next to a specific sticker app and drag it to the desired location.
- Once you have perfectly rearranged the sticker apps, tap on the Done button at the upper-right corner of the screen to confirm.
Delete a Specific iMessage Sticker App
If you no longer want to keep a particular sticker app, you can choose to get rid of it with ease.
- Tap on the Edit button at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on the red minus button to the left of the sticker app and hit the Delete button.
- After that, ton Done at the top left corner of the screen.
- Finally, tap on Done at the upper right corner of the screen to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is iMessage not working on my iPhone?
There could be multiple reasons why iMessage is not working on your iPhone. Some of the usual suspects of this issue are software bugs and ill-functioning servers.
2. Which is better – iMessage or WhatsApp?
Thanks to the deep integration with iDevices and a host of top-notch features, iMessage is incredibly popular for folks who are living in the Apple ecosystem. As for WhatsApp, it’s got everything covered to be the go-to messaging app for everyone. Talking about which one is better, WhatsApp has a clear edge due mainly to its versatility and the ability to work with all platforms.
There you go! So, that’s how you can fine-tune the sticker apps in the messaging app on your iOS or iPadOS device. Since we are talking about iOS 17, I would recommend you check out the massive collection of over 115 best hidden iOS 17 features.